Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tycho lends a voice

So, as almost nobody knew, for the past couple of weeks, I've been recording and performing as a voiceover artist in an internet comedy show called "SPF 2000." The SPF stands for Super Pyro Fighters.

Basically, it's about the misadventures of a team of firefighters in the city of [Redacted]. I play Trey Armstrong, and a couple of other random roles. The first two episodes are up, and I thought I would post them here for anyone interested in watching them.

You are not, in any way at all required to watch them, and I will probably not ever make reference to them again, but I am proud of my work, so I wanted to share it.

Episode 1.1: Back From the Ashes
In which our distinguished band of heroes are established, and set about earning their name.
[In this episode, I only have one line, as a random guy right in the middle. You'll know it when you see/hear it.]


Episode 1.2: Training Day
In which our distinguished band of heroes set into their training and graduate to full fledged Super Pyro Fighters!
[In this episode, I play Trey Armstrong, and also one other character, which you'll also know when you see/hear it.]


Enjoy.
-Tycho

No comments:

Post a Comment